lundi 15 mai 2017

Seoul travel journal

Here is a look at my Seoul travel journal. Usually I complete it ASAP, but the loss of my rings totally took any fun away from doing this. I got back to it in Saturday and finished it. I enjoyed this format a lot. I'm thinking I might have to explore the Traveller's Notebook world.























I had big plans and ideas for this watercolour paper insert I made, but they got derailed. I may go back eventually, but right now I don't really feel like working on it.







3 commentaires:

  1. I am glad you got around to finishing this journal! Although, part of it wasn't pleasant, I still think you will treasure the memories you've made in the future! <3
    I also love my traveler's notebook! I have it as my daily journal/sketchbook!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love this journal's journey, and the live stream on Get Messy!! You and Lauren had some great tips!
    xxoo @leagueofherownart

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I definitely agree with Ivy, I got lots of wonderfully simple tips from the live stream and now can't wait to go away to put them into practice! Your food truck sketches are just the best.
    I was also very sorry to hear about your wedding ring and know just how devastating it must have been and still is for you 😢xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day