mercredi 12 avril 2017

Color Blast | The Green Machine

Green is not easy for me. I find it really confronting and cannot get out of the leaves/vines/jungle associations my brain makes. In any case, I loved working in this small journal!


I love Lauren's modern/graffiti/punkette style so naturally I added a whole lot of stickers to her journal.


Some elements are just there to serve as a base for the other participants!


This spread I did vertically.




 This is one of my favourite pages: documenting green teas!


More awesome stickers!


I couldn't help but add every one of my green washi tapes :)


And when I think green, I think of the Wicked Witch of the West and of jealousy.



I hope I did this lovely journal justice. Thanks for coming by, please click the names to see everyone else's pages: Julia, Lauren, Moriah, Lauren, Riet and Sarah.


3 commentaires:

  1. Green is so dofficult for me too! You did a fabulous job on this journal!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You'd never know you weren't feeling the green, they're all great! I especially love the cat illustration, the green tea index and the last stickered page <3

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day