samedi 25 mars 2017

Tiny Things Zine


Our most recent zine victim is Anika! The Zine Squad enlisted the help of Sarah who always makes such surprising and lovely artwork. The theme was Tiny Things, little joys and elements that impact us. We kept it fairly open ended. I was inspired by Julia's felt tips on the left and added the flowers on the right side.


I had a blast with my washi tapes and some found origami ephemera.



Zines are always a great stash buster for me. I love having a spot for paper scraps such as the ones on the left. they look great next to Katie's doodles!


I loved that vintage jar image. It's always fun to have some interaction in the zine so I thought I'd leave the jar empty for Anika to fill in.


Please take a look at everyone's pages here: Julia, Katie, Sarah and Anika! Thanks for coming by.

2 commentaires:

Template designed by Rainy Day