mardi 21 mars 2017

It's a Small World Zine




The Zine Squad zined Sasha! We enlisted Tanyalee for this one; actually Tlee chose the theme because of a prior conundrum. This was another zine that I got to deliver in person when I went to Sydney last December. Cool, right?


This zine was the perfect place to assemble all the travel ephemera and quotes that I have.


I especially love this quote (on the right) by Oliver Holmes.


The page on the left is mine and Jules is on the right. I love that we play off each other's style.


Please take a minute to check out Katie's, Julia's and Tlee's pages and swing by Sasha's blog to check the whole zine out.



3 commentaires:

  1. Thank you so much for putting your time, talent, and crafty hands into making this wonderful gift for me! I will treasure it forever! <3 P.S. Also, thanks for bringing it to another continent to personally hand it to TLee! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So many colours on your pages for this one!

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day