mercredi 15 mars 2017

Color Blast || The Mint Journal


Sarah's Mint journal was very soothing to work in. I am not really attracted to shades of green, but this one was mixed in with blue and I ended up enjoying it.


This color reminded me of the pool.



I love that Sarah bound all sorts of different types of paper in her journal.



This color also reminded me of Cinderella's glass slipper...because I have a paint called that!


I was color swatching my new watercolors and they were pretty close to mint!


So mint tea is my favourite after dinner ritual. It has replaced smoking for me. The meal/the day is complete when I have my mint tea. This quote is originally in French. It is basically perfect.




This lovely journal has gone on to its next recipient. Happy travels!
Please take look at the other participants' journals by clicking their names: Riet, Julia, Sarah, Lauren, Lauren and Moriah.

1 commentaire:

  1. Mint tea is also my before-bedtime ritual, can't wait to have this journal with me!

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day