mercredi 1 février 2017

V's Daily Diary | January

Month one is in the book so to speak. This daily diary project has me going through a whole bunch of emotions. Some wonderful, some self-doubting. I must admit that after one month, I think I am more of a weekly project kind of person. I like my daily diary, and I'm super creative every day with other projects and my art journal. But I miss the idea of having one long term creative project. One that I can mull over and think about during the week.

That said, this is my first time doing a daily project and this one is rooted in documenting my day. It is a synthesis of what happened that day. This is also quite different because it isn't related to an art process per se. Here is a look at January!

















I love that just by looking at a day's drawing or page, I know exactly what I did or how I felt.

6 commentaires:

  1. Wow V this is so absolutely awesome! It's amazing how simply illustrated each day is yet so detailed at the same time, you're so clever.... I specially love your balloon man & the 4th just says it all. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm blogging every day in 2017, and after seeing your lovely pages, I'm motivated to add more artwork to my own daily recording! Thank you for the inspiration. I linked to your page from today's post.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Loved it! I love how you treat your daily project like a sketch a day kind of book! Also love that some pages are just doodles, while others are just paint. <3

    www.alek-z.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I agree with Jules, it's perfect! I too can look at my pages and remember my day, or that moment of the day, or how I was feeling. That's gotta be good for the brain right?!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. inspiring, encouraging, love the simplicity and yet the depth ...

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day