lundi 27 février 2017

My 30 Days of Lists notebook for March

30 Days of Lists is starting up in three days! I love this project, it gives me a great feeling to be making something creative each day. Lists are such an easy way to do this. I will be using one of my handmade notebooks. You can find these in my shop here. They have 32 pages including the covers so they are perfect for this project.

If you want to participate in the March edition, please click the link on the right side of my blog for more details or just click here.


Here is a look at the inside pages. This round I am thinking layers and ephemera. I am definitely a hoarder so I like to use this projects as a stash buster!




I am going for a mix of vintage and modern ephemera. I think it'll look cool with the patterned papers I have chosen for this notebook.




I also have a stack of Polaroids (Impossible Film) that could be used in these pages. Still mulling that part over!



What kind of Lister are you? Do you keep it simple or do you like to pile on the embellishments?

1 commentaire:

  1. I almost used a notebook you made very similar to this one. It is definitely one of my favorites. But march will be a little different for me with surgery and then spring break in San Antonio it's the grands so I went with the smaller notebook and just white pages.

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day