mercredi 8 février 2017

Color Blast | Orange Crush

I am happy to be the first one to play in Julia's Orange Journal (I call the Orange Crush). It isn't a color that I am usually attracted to. It makes me think of Fall and Halloween and Witches...which is good.


I put this pun on a piece of Japanese origami paper. Julia and I both share an unending love for Japan and all things Japanese.


In my mind, this handsome fellow is Oscar, Julia's cat.


The witches had to come here. I mean if you have a black cat, then obviously you're a witch.


My favourite page featuring a favourite Lorde song lyric.


The vintage vibe in the ephemera pieces I gathered fit nicely with some more modern art pieces (on the left a painting by Silvia Ji).


This little journal is off to the next person in our Color Blast circle. I enjoyed the time spent with it!


Please take a look at the other journals in our circle: Riet, Moriah, Julia, Lauren, Sarah and Lauren.

2 commentaires:

Template designed by Rainy Day