lundi 9 janvier 2017

The New Awesome Ladies

Hello all! Yes, the Awesome Ladies Project has come into its own and become the Awesome Ladies website. The site is fresh and vibrant and Kristin has done a great job of turning this group into and inspiring and thriving community.

There are now different teams and groups to inspire you. I am in three teams :

 

Each of these teams feature different types of projects to inspire you throughout the year. Whether you are a scrapbooker, TN documenter, art journaler or a writer; you will find what you are looking for in this community.

Each of the Awesome Ladies is encouraged to make their own 2017 project. This is a project for you or about you, whatever strikes your fancy. Personally, I will be making a feminist quotes journal.


I'll be using this notebook to make art journal spreads that feature the most badass quotes by feminist artists, to inspire me to be all I can as a woman and as an artist.


The notebook I am using is a 5 x 5 one with different types of pages. Some are plain, other have circles or even colored paper.


I am very excited to see where this will take me. I have no minimum that I want to make and I am keeping my options open in terms of media. The paper is quite thin but I think I can make it work.


I'm calling this project V's Femquotes and I'll be sharing under that hashtag as well.

Today on the Awesome Ladies website, I am sharing my first Learn post. It is an Intention Journal, made from a gift bag. Become a member now and check it out!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day