mardi 24 janvier 2017

Still here, slipping photos in pockets


This project is the reason I haven't blogged in a while. I just finished putting together my 2016 album. I still have to add the journaling and embellish, but all photos are printed, all cards are chosen and all are in their little pockets. It feels so good! The July to December album covers our move to Beijing, adapting to new city, new friends, visits from old friends, birthdays, Halloween, my trip to Tokyo/HK, and our Christmas Down Under. Too much good stuff not to complete this project.

Now I am just thinking about how I will share these spreads. Maybe I will share my 2 favourite spreads per month here when I will be truly done. What say you? Are you still doing Project Life or pocket scrapbooking?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day