lundi 30 janvier 2017

How She Creates - Collaboration

The Zine Squad is on the How She Creates Podcast today! We were so very excited to come together and talk collaboration with Caylee and Lauren. Any excuse to get together works well for Julia, Katie and I anyway! 

You can listen to the podcast here.

As you may already know, How She Creates subscribers get presents straight to their inbox for each episode. Here is a peek at our present: collage sheets!


These are elements from past zines that we have put together in the hopes of them becoming useful jumping off points for your own art journals or zines. I decided to use them to make a spread in my daily diary.


Here is what I ended up with. I started by picking out the elements that spoke to me right away. I chose some that were made by Katie (the moons!) and some by Julia (the pen work!). The two women are from my spreads and I was naturally attracted to them.


It was really fun to revisit these elements and make them say something completely new!


If you play along on Instagram please tag the Zine Squad so we can see!

1 commentaire:

Template designed by Rainy Day