vendredi 13 janvier 2017

Get Messy Season of Gifts || 06

Well, here goes, my last post for the Season of Gifts! I just loved this Season, it felt good to change my approach and use fabric and my sewing machine. For my final spread, I decided to use some of the amazing Christmas cards and letters that I was lucky enough to receive.


There are Christmas cards, postcards, letters, tags and lots of stamps in this spread.


How incredible do these look all collaged together?



That glassine pocket holds a tiny booklet made by my friend Kelley.


Some of my personal symbols found their way on this page: the butterfly.


The Moon.


Cats!


The other spread I'd like to share is the one I made for my tutorial. It is in my huge A3.


I loved making all these faces. I hope you also enjoyed the tutorial.


Next week I will share my bound journal. It will be the last post for the 2016 CT!


I am grateful to be included in the 2017 CT. We are already working hard to bring you inspiration and creativity!

************************

Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now!

1 commentaire:

  1. I love that your gifts season is rounded off by a page made from gifts <3

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day