samedi 31 décembre 2016

V's 52 Pick-up || the Jokers

Here we are friends, my last post in 2016's 52 Pick-Up. I absolutely loved working on this project! I'll be sharing a retrospective post in January. But in the meantime, let us look at the Jokers, the last two cards in this deck.


How I love this idea! It is so true.


In my stash of vintage photos, I found this series of men boxing. I can't tell if it's a friendly match or not, but I love looking at them.


I wanted the key to have Sword of Damocles feel to it.


On to Joker 2 and the very last card in this project. It is almost the last phrase in the poem.


I find this to be a striking and perfect ending to my project.


Fragments of life, of happiness and of trials.


I felt that this card should be from a woman's point of view so it was serendipity that I had one Queen card left. The Queen of Hearts too.


Because when you are the end of your life and you take stock, what is truly important? Love.


Thank you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day