vendredi 30 décembre 2016

Get Messy season of Gifts || 04

The greatest gift that has ever been given to me? Easy:


My life changed when I had my daughter. The experience of carrying her in me and bringing her in the world was indescribable and very empowering for me.


She and my son have both given me so much. I wanted my daughter to look like a magical princess because that is what she is. I love the movement in this spread.


I wanted to incorporate these gorgeous fabric flowers that Becca sent me along with these ribbons on my pages.So the idea of making dresses with them worked well in my mind!


I have no words.


This is what this magical Season feels like to me.


Colour - full.


Happy, light, sparkly.


Full of joy and family and love.


I hope it is the same for each and everyone of you!

************************

Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now!

1 commentaire:

  1. V, I absolutely love the page with you and your daughter! The movement with your ink drawings & the dresses is magical.

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day