mardi 13 décembre 2016

A Seaside Zine for Gilly!


The Zine Squad wanted to work with Cait Sherwood for a really long while and so we were so happy when she agreed to be our partner in crime for the Seaside Zine we made for Gilly!


The Sea, the sun, the beach; inexhaustible subject matter.


I love how this zine turned out because of all the hues of blue and because of the add-ons to my pages. Originally, they were pretty quiet. So it's such a thrill for me to see what they look like after the other members of the Squad have added their touch.


I like to make my zine pages tactile and interactive. Like with the thread and sequins above and the flap below.



I can't wait for our holiday in the Northern Beaches, Australia. I want to sift sand and hear waves all day long. It will be a welcome respite from Beijing air too.


Do check out everyone else's pages by clicking their names: Cait, Julia and Katie.

3 commentaires:

  1. The adding stuff was pretty much all me - again (!!!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you Vanessa, your added page & little pieces of 'treasure' are perfect, I spend hours when we're in Cornwall mooching along the beach in the lookout for shells, pretty stones or really anything that takes my fancy!! The whole Zine has such a wonderful feel to it and your page about ebb & flow is gorgeous; the sea never ceases to amaze me with it's massive power at times or complete tranquility at others.
    Enjoy your holiday in Northern Australis it's stunning - are you going up as far as Cape Tribulation? Snorkeling over all the corals on the GBR is still one of my most beautiful memories, have a wonderful trip. xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day