jeudi 3 novembre 2016

Inktober | The Vampire Chronicles and The Dark Tower

Once I had finished drawing the characters from Dracula, I wanted another story whose characters inspired me in the same way. I looked at various stories like Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights. Also Great Expectations by Dickens. In the end, I settled on the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. Many of these characters were present during my teenage years and I have a certain fondness for most of them.












Once again, I had come to the end of the characters I wanted to draw from that series so I decided to take on the scarier elements of my favourite story ever: Stephen King's The Dark Tower series. In the end, I think that was a mistake since these books have been transformed into incredible graphic novels and I kept comparing my inadequate drawings with the work of Jae Lee!






I hope you enjoyed this year's project. I'd love to see what you made. If you participated in Inktober please don't hesitate to add the link to the comments!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day