jeudi 17 novembre 2016

Facebook Live event with Get Messy

I had the honour of leading a live event today in the private Get Messy Facebook group. It was so much fun to interact with creatives this way! Here is my final spread.


We had lots of fun working from the same prompt techniques.


I am working in my ginormous A3 Moleskine journal. I am loving the freedom of this size although sometimes it's overwhelming!


Love how the packing tape transfer image of this woman turned out.


Bits of the loose page we did.


I added some modelling paste that I ran through one of Orly Avineri's stencils.


And a photo with my hand for scale!


Thank for playing along!

1 commentaire:

  1. Wow...really disappointed that I missed it. I shall definitely go back & take a look later today!

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day