samedi 1 octobre 2016

V's 52 Pick-Up || 40

At this point in the poem, the narrator seems to switch. There are a few references to Paradise Lost and then this passage: 


Very powerful imagery, especially the idea of the broken fingernails and the dirty hands. It made me think of old photos of young children. People who expect nothing, whose destiny is nothing. A spiral of poverty and no education.


When you are in the waste land, there is little hope for you to actually step out of the gutter.


I layered that photo on some paper that reminded me of vintage wallpaper and woodgrain. I added the gold leaf to make a contrast with the photo.


Only twelve cards left! This project is so close to my heart. I hope you are enjoying as much as I am!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day