mardi 27 septembre 2016

Circus Zine

We zined Essie! We just couldn't help it. It was funny because we enlisted Misty as our collaborator, but were busy making her a zine at the same time! In any case, the theme was Circus.


I made the base and I used some images from a theater company that had a very circus-y look to them.


It was fin to have a great visual base to work with already. The left page is mine, as are the birds on the right. The other elements seem to be Katie's (?).


Incredible that even after working so much together, I am sometimes unsure of who made what!


 The above right page is mine. I like a the different directions this zine went...just like life!



I didn't do anything on that last page but I just love how it looks! I am having internet issues so I can't link everyone because I am on my phone. Hopefully, I'll be able to sort all of that out soon. Please take a look at Essie's blog, as well as Julia, Katie and Misty's! 

3 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous and what fun, I'm sure that helped Essie feel loads better!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I think we all added to the "come one come all page". haha.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love how this one came together! I always love your skull ladies.

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day