mercredi 3 août 2016

Pocket scrapbooking | June pages

Here we go! June is the last month that is this album. As we speak, all of my documenting stuff is in the container bringing it to Beijing. I can't wait to be reunited with my Selphy and my pocket scrapbooking supplies!

June was quite a hectic month as we were planning the move as well as wrapping up projects, contracts and school.





There were dinner parties to be had, recitals to attend, work days to finish.




I 'snapped' my last day at my dream job with Snapchat and printed out all of my snaps. I love that page. I closed my Etsy shop that week as well.




Then there was a goodbye lunch, vaccines, an Imperfect Artist post and some angst filled art journal pages.




Some bad days (stressed filled) and a whole bunch of good ones too (rainbow filled).




We went to Montreal to see The Cure and it was amazing. I screenshot-ed some online chatting with my nieces and with a business group I'm in.




I finished my big order of 50 handmade notebooks for Pantoute, I also took over the Get Messy IG account for a week to promote the 52 Portraits Class. All while sorting all of our stuff in preparation for the move.




We threw a birthday / father's day party for my husband and a big going away party for the kids.




We enjoyed summer and the water fun park near our house for the last time.



And then, it was time to pack in my supplies including my Selphy and my album and all my PL cards and ephemera. See you in China!


Last layout in this album.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day