mercredi 17 août 2016

A 30 Days of Lists retrospective

Hello all! Today I am bringing you a retrospective of all my 30 Days of Lists albums since September 2012. I really enjoy looking back at what I've done, so many memories of where I was at the time are associated with these notebooks. I'm still trying to figure out my approach for this round as I am without all of my crafting supplies.

September 2012: using lots of ephemera and playing with typography


March 2013: hand carved number stamps and a neutral palette


September 2013: Instax photos and layered ephemera


Christmas 2013: a Lister's way of doing December Daily


March 14: layering (and using up) Project Life cards


September 2014 : wood veneer numbers and bold colour scheme




Christmas 2014: combining DD kits and ephemera




March 15: a fresh colour palette and using up all the scraps





September 2015: bold, modern look and big number stickers (of which I ran out of!!) and PL cards



Christmas 2015:  a more traditional colour scheme and big numbers



March 2016: lovely floral paper black gesso and white gel pen (I LOVED this one)



So since I don't have many supplies, I'm a little stumped. Happily, I've just received a box of scrapbooking paper. As soon as my base is done, I will share with you. I'm thinking I may have to do something similar with the gesso. I loved working this way last March and it would be possible to do because I don't need much except the supplies I already have on hand.

If you would like to sign up, please click the button on the right sidebar of my blog or right here. And if you want to buy a notebook for your own listing, find them here.

1 commentaire:

  1. So much fun to look at all your lists! I started listing in September 2013. It's fun to look back at all the different styles.

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day