mercredi 13 juillet 2016

Pocket scrapbooking | May pages

Hello all. Here are my pages for May! I was lucky enough to travel to South Africa to meet and spend time with my nieces! So this month is full of baby pictures.




My days were filled with hospital visits and changing diapers, nighttime feedings and cuddles. SO MANY CUDDLES.




Just looking at these photos, I miss them so much!




Having this record of that special time is amazing.




We did a lot in those two weeks! I added some feathers from the bird garden to my confetti pocket.




I am so happy to have had this opportunity to spend time with my sister and her girls.




Of course, it had to come to an end and I returned home to be with my own family...which is just as amazing! My son gave me a flower and my daughter made a special drawing for me.




I rarely do a spread with no photos, but this doubled as an Awesome Ladies Project! I'll be sharing June's pages quite soon.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day