lundi 16 mai 2016

Toronto Time Book

I love journaling while I travel. My husband and I had a weekend getaway together. I decided to use Kara's Time Book format to document those two days.


I used a mix of scrapbook supplies, watercolors, vintage ephemera and stuff I picked up on the go. Every piece of ephemera is torn because I couldn't bring scissors in my carry-on!




Sometimes, images from the catalogues of the stores you visit will be just perfect to use.


So much good food.


I love doing 'my day in paper' type pages ever since I saw Caylee do them.


I think I really like the contrast between the vintage postcards and modern paper.


Museums offer some of the best paper to use too.


When I asked the women at the baggage consignment if I could keep the tags she thought I was so weird! But they are so cool!


One more mini album to add to my collection.


2 commentaires:

  1. i like this post, we visit again for more updates , thanks for sharing this article.
    cheap artificial grass

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day