mercredi 4 mai 2016

The Heart Zine...for me!

I can't even convey what a rush it is to get your very own zine from the Zine Squad. Usually I'm part of the Squad and the thrill is waiting to see the recipient's reaction. I wish you could have seen my face! Julia and Katie got Torrie, Caylee and Lauren involved. And Lauren wrote 'clothes' on the enveloppe for contents so I was completely mystified until I opened it!


My very own zine. It's so cool.



I love the format and these interactive pages.



It has all my favorite symbols: V and the moon. And favorite supplies: tissue paper.


And my beasts, bones and me!


TIGER MAMA!


Goddesses, too. I mean - just read this amazing quote!


It's so cool seeing my work deconstructed and reconstructed like this.



And I have my very own Katie-galaxy.


My favorite quote at the end. 


I am blown away by this beauty.


Thank you my lovely friends. You are so precious to me!


Now go take a look at these lovely artists's blogs to see who did what page (I'm also gonna double check!!!)

3 commentaires:

Template designed by Rainy Day