vendredi 13 mai 2016

Get Messy Season of Messy Lists | 06

And the grand finale. This week marks the end of Messy Lists. I must admit this was way out of my comfort zone. I don't really consider what I did as my usual type of art journaling. I tend to keep my listing and my art journaling separate. That said, it was fun to try something new and that is why I love Get Messy so much.


I wrote my list with chalk on the concrete in front of my house. Then I printed it using my Selphy and added it to my journal.



Aaaaaah, aren't these colors the best thing ever??? The ones I bought in Paris. I love them.


I don't usually like the 'Currently' type lists as I feel they can become repetitive fast. But paired with upside down writing? FUN!


I used some vintage playing cards and loteria cards from my collection.


The # symbol from all the alpha sets I get in my subscriptions never get used so this was such a fun page to make. I love that I've got a place for them now :)


And my final statement, this page. I decided to use mostly scraps and that picture that Caylee took of me in Paris.

I think it makes a fine final page, don't you?


I can't wait to see your final pages and to DIVE IN to the next Season in two weeks!

******************************

Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now!

4 commentaires:

  1. Love your lists and adore that chalk on the pavement that you captured and put in your journal.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I agree with debs! (I spent a lot of my childhood colouring in the pavement outside my house with chalk - my first foray into flooring design haha) I also love your finale page! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your pages really spoke to me this week. Not only the lists but also the techniques. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love your pages from this week -- especiallllly the watercolors and the permission list. I might need to print out that photo to stick on my wall as a reminder. <3
    Also, methinks there may be a hint in the way you said "DIVE IN"... hmm. reading in too much?

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day