vendredi 6 mai 2016

Get Messy Season of Messy Lists | 05

The end of the Season is nigh...But there are still two weeks left and I intend to make the most of them. These were so fun to do. I sealed everything with clear packing tape.


Such a cool idea to use one's makeup!


And my trash was the bits from my paint palette that I had just cleaned that morning.


So I asked a friend of mine for her list, but don't have it yet. I'll just add it in when she gets it to me.


Oh how I love that paper. It's by LifeLovePaper for Studio Calico. The rest of it I used as a base for an album that will hold my 52 portraits...if I get around to making it.



The image for this Daydreams page is from a 1953 Life magazine. It's an advert for 7 Up. Just so classic.


It's really cheesy but...as we learned in Mad Men, advertising just sells us what we already want...i.e. moments like these.


Have a great week!

******************************

Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day