vendredi 22 avril 2016

Get Messy Season of Messy Lists | 03

I must admit this Season feels a little weird. this is so different from my regular art journaling style. But I appreciate the challenge...and getting to use all my new supplies.


Because of my other projects, I always have photo scraps laying around. I used some on this spread.


This picture was taken by my grandfather in Florida in the 80s.


This beautiful mural was in an abandoned hacienda in San Miguel de Allende.


My final lists for the week are simple.


My husband calls me V but pronounces it in the French way. He is the only one who has called me that. I love it. And I love how V pronounced the English way is my nickname in Get Messy and other forums.


I 'stole' this lists from my kids (or rather I asked them what they wanted to try). I have no idea when they started being sooooo concerned about money, ha! 


I hope this week was good to you!

******************************

Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day