samedi 16 avril 2016

Get Messy Season of Messy Lists | 02

Welcome to week two. It is a happy one for me. I am loving the explorations I am doing through these messy lists. Here is what I cam up with using this week's prompts.



Hee hee, those letters were way fun to do.



I'm not sure how many items are in the list on the left, but I sure gave it a try!


Full disclosure, I wrote 'Alaska' twice! Guess I really want to go there!


This was a fun exercise. A way to keep the prompt light.


And I did some stitching for my special double spread this week. The center fabric I brought back from Mexico. It's one of my favorites ever.




Love prompts that make me think outside the box! I hope you've had as much fun as I have thinking these through.

******************************

Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now!

3 commentaires:

  1. Wow! Your pages are so inspiring Vanessa! Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love all the pages BUT those stitched ones are really wonderful!

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day