lundi 25 avril 2016

Color Chaos || The Black Beauty

Ok, so as you know, I always want to keep each Color Chaos journal I come across. But this one, the Black one? Almost kept it for real. It's a color that I love and am really attracted to, so it was a treat to use it here. I also love the fact that this Beauty is smaller. I used lots of scraps and photos.


I tried to leave some pages with space for people to add to.


LOVE this one. Thank you for that rib cage image Lauren!


This song is currently in my head all the time. I think I will make a whole journal dedicated to it.


Used a packing tape transfer here.


And then just scraps that bring texture to play off Karen's minimalist page.


Love this project so much. Check out the hashtag on Instagram #gmcolorchaos. We encourage you to start your own Color Chaos circles!

4 commentaires:

Template designed by Rainy Day