jeudi 31 mars 2016

My travel journal and supplies

I am travelling to Europe next week for work. I am very excited! Of course, I've packed all my artsy things already, ha! Here is a look at my basic travel kit:


I have my Sakura travel watercolors, my water brush and pens, washi tape, travel epehemera and my travel journal. I'll also be bringing a glue stick and my trusty stapler. I won this journal in an online auction from Saturday Morning Vintage. It's really cool, full of old ledger paper, maps, envelopes and vellum.


Some of the pages in this journal are a little thin, so I think I will also bring my clear gesso. Just in case I want some pages to be sturdy enough for some sketching and watercoloring.


Also in my travel supplies: post-its, extra staples, tags and some alpha stickers. I can't wait to fill these pages with found ephemera drawings and musings and then to share my journal with you once I return.

3 commentaires:

  1. Oooh, have fun in Europe! Are you going to be doing any sigh seeing or just work stuff? :)

    Your travel album looks great, I love the old map! I'm also now wondering why I don't own any clear gesso! Eeeeek.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Have a wonderful time...looks like you're well prepared! Where are you visiting? Have fun x

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day