samedi 26 mars 2016

My Messy Lists journal

Oh you guys, I'm so excited for next month! We are starting our new Season: Messy Lists. This is the collision of two of my favorite creative endeavours : Get Messy and 30 Days of Lists. The cool part is that the Season will be completely different than either of these entities. I agonized (ok, maybe that's a little strong), I thought a lot about what kind of journal I wanted to use. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go big or small, minimal or mixed media.

In the end, I decided to go with the awesome art journal Kate made me:


It has about 40 double pages. Some lists I will do on single pages, others will be on two. It will depend on the art or the journal prompt....and my mood!


The paper is a good mixed media grade and holds watercolor nicely. It is about 5 x 7 when closed. I feel that that is a good size for this kind of project. I'm also looking forward to working smaller.


Look at the cool diamond binding! There is enough space that adding collaged papers shouldn't put too much stress on the spine.


I am super excited for this Season to get underway! If you are a Lister, I hope you'll take the plunge and try Get Messy. You'll see that we are all about inspiration and encouragement here! You can click the links on the bottom of this post to sign up.


Have I mentioned how much I love the V on the cover? I do!


Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now!

1 commentaire:

  1. I'm so glad and honoured Vanessa! Looking forward for the Lists Season to begin! Join Get Messy now!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day