mercredi 2 mars 2016

Get Messy swap | what I sent my partner

The swaps we do in the Get Messy group are a great way to be pushed to used new supplies. In January, we did a swap that involved some pieces we had on hand. We had to give printed pages, pages with writing, some three dimensional pieces, different types of paper, etc... The only firm criteria is that they have to be pieces that you have in your stash.


My partner was Gretchen. I looked at her feed on Instagram and saw a lot of pink, blue and gold there. So I let that guide me in my choices. It's always fun to curate something specific for someone. I find it quite inspiring. Last week, I shared a spread (the one with Marilyn) on which I used some of the goodies I received in the swap.


We are currently into a color swap. We were paired with someone and we have to send them pieces that fit in the color our partner has requested. I can't show the package I've prepared since my partner hasn't received it yet :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day