samedi 6 février 2016

V's 52 Pick-up || 06

As you may or may not know, I love any tool that helps you be more intuitive and self-aware. This includes tarot cards. The tarot is an ancient divinatory practice that deals in archetypes. Archetypes are elements of the human experience or of one's personality that are embodied in a person or in this case in a card. It's a myth that the tarot tells your future. What is does do is bring forth underlying themes that are present in your life and make them visible. I now possess a few tarot decks and getting to know the cards and how they apply to my life has been a wonderful process.

This ties in nicely with today's card:



And here is the mysterious and gifted Madame Sosostris:


The Joker card was perfect for this week's words. This beautiful image is from The Graphics Fairy. The pink moon (if you love The Dark Tower series as I do you will realise the importance of this pink moon) I punched out of a watercolor paper.


1 commentaire:

  1. Excellent ! Je ne me souviens plus, tu choisis ta carte en fonction du "quote" ou tu la prends au hasard ?

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day