samedi 30 janvier 2016

V's 52 pick-up || 05

I am really getting into TS Eliot's poem. I love that it is so epic (I use that word in its real sense). It covers such themes as Love, War, Decadence, Loss, History, the Occult, Abortion, Loss. Slowly getting into the meat of this project.

Here are the words for today's card:



When you are so in love that you feel you touch the Mystery of it. You go beyond the physical and feel a spiritual link. 'The heart of light', such a beautiful expression.


 This cabinet card was perfect, I love the way she disappears into the white background.


Her heart, overflowing.


I am her most times. Thank you for coming by.

2 commentaires:

  1. J'aime vraiment toujours autant tes mises en page même sur ces petits formats !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'aime vraiment toujours autant tes mises en page même sur ces petits formats !

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day