mardi 26 janvier 2016

Color Chaos



About a month ago, I was invited by a couple of Get Messy ladies to participate in their travelling journal group, a project they call Color Chaos. The idea is simple: each participant chooses a color that will be the theme of their art journal.


You start a few spreads of pages and send it to the next person in the group. This way each person will get to work in the others's journals until it comes back to you. The amazing part is that you get to have a bunch of art journal pages made by other artists and keep them in your own journal. Fun, right?


You can probably guess form these photos that my journal is GOLD. I've decided to start a few pages and leave them mostly unfinished for the other women to add to them.


I love the idea of a collaborative journal. And I am actually surprised at how much I love the idea of working with only one color. It's really fun. I'm already looking out for interesting ephemera for the other color journals that will come.


If you are interested in our project, you can check out #gmcolorchaos on Instagram. We are testing out this idea and once we've completed this round, we hope to inspire other Color Chaos groups. 


Get Messy is truly a place where inspiration knows no bounds.

6 commentaires:

  1. Belle idée ! De quelle marque est cette peinture ? Elle est top

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Il y a quatre marques différentes dans la photo!

      Supprimer
  2. Ah ! J'adore ! J'ai vu certaines autres couleurs sur les IG des filles et c'est superbe !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I cannot wait to get my hands on your gold journal! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm so glad you're on board- gold is gonna be fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'm really happy to be doing this

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day