lundi 23 novembre 2015

Zinetage

Being part of the Zine Squad is absolute fun. We are three core members, Julia, Katie and I and we like to collaborate with another person and make zines. We then choose a victime and create around a theme that goes with that person. Our latest endeavour is a vintage style zine for Karen called Zintage. Our collaborator on this one is the lovely Patricia (@questionable7 on IG)

Here are the pages I worked on. For this first one, my page is on the right and Julia's on the left.


I created an flap that you can open up.


This one is all me:


This one is all me too (except for the writing which comes from a LifeLovePaper printable)


And some pretty glitter that I stuck to the page with packing tape on the right! The left page I thought was by Julia, but apparently not! Maybe Katie?


It is great fun to see how our styles mix together. We usually make it so we have 4 to 6 pages each. We try to each make at least one double spread and then do single ones after that. I really love being a part of this squad. Please take a look at the other pages by clicking the names in the first paragraph.

2 commentaires:

  1. Ah! So good to finally see your pages! That page with the horse isn't me though!!! I had to guess at pages as well and I'm not sure if I got them correct.... xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love seeing everyone's pages!! And yes, that vintage horse page is mine. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day