samedi 14 novembre 2015

V's 52 portraits || 46


Strong/un-strong.

I wish I was this girl all the time. The one who takes care of her body. The one who actually likes working out. The one who likes to feel the strength building in her muscles, the changes in her limbs. The one who likes to see how far she can push herself. I am this girl sometimes, for a time. Then I'm the other girl. The one who prefers to nourish her soul than her body, forgetting that they go together. That one without the other will not give you what you need. I am this girl right now and I am unhappy with how I look but mostly I am unhappy about how I feel. It's not a body image thing, it's a body feeling thing. I wish taking the time for exercise came easily to me. I forget that I need it as much as I need my creative time.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day