mardi 10 novembre 2015

Project Life pages || August (1)

It's been quiet around here, Project Life wise. I find that working full-time and being either busy or away on weekends makes it hard to stay on track. I used this last weekend to finish my August pages and to print September and October's pictures.

August marks the start of our vacation but also of my second album for the year. I am really into the 9 x 12 size. (I'm totally at a loss for December Daily. More on that in another post.) Because August was so full, I'll be sharing my pages in two posts. the second half will be next Tuesday.

Here is my album intro page:


And July 31st to Aug 8. This week is spread out over many pages. That's what vacations will do to you!




I really like the atmosphere from these pictures. I used to fret about having a picture of each thing we did. Now I focus more on the stories and moments that need to be recorded. Likewise, I don't stress as mucha bout putting the date on each photo.




There was a music festival that week so we got to see lots of great shows.


Plus spend lots of time with the kids.



We went to ALL the beaches! We started to compare them even.



One of the highlights was seeing Martha Wainwright sing while the sun came up over the Gulf of the St. Lawrence. Magical.



Such a gorgeous place.


The cards on this page are among my favorites. Like, ever.


From the 9th to the 15th, we went to visit my mother at her place in New Brunswick.



I love using real maps and also that fast food container in my pages.


It was a week of eating fresh seafood and it was lovely.




We discovered lots of new beaches in that area too. We were especially lucky with the good weather too. Because when it rains, it can be really boring....



That Sturday, the 15th, we left for the last leg of our vacation : Old Orchard Beach, Maine. I'll share those pages next week.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day