lundi 30 novembre 2015

How I'm documenting December

Every year I get so excited to document December that I buy a kit (and a half) and want to use everything in it. The thing is, even though the 6 x 8 albums are so cute, I have a lot of space left in my 'regular' Project Life album. I couldn't just leave it half filled and I can't start 2016 in the same album as 2015. 


So....I'm going to put the stuff in my 9 x 12 album. I'm going to figure out how to use the 6 x 8 papers in my bigger album, it'll be a nice challenge. I bought Ashley Goldberg's December Daily add-on specifically for these numbers. At first, I wanted to use them in my 30 Days of Lists album, but now I have another plan.

I'm going to combine them with these December photo promts. I saw these on Julia's Pinterest and really like them. I jotted them down on my DD list pad.



They should look lovely throught my album, no? I'm also documenting December with 30 Days of Lists. I love these prompts because they always offer me a new twist on documenting the season.


You can click on the 30 Days of Lists icon on the right sidebar for more information. How are you documenting December?

4 commentaires:

  1. This is my first year for 30 days of lists and I bought a 4X6 album (gold) and kit for our December memories. I hope I can keep up. It is already wild around here. And when the four grandchildren get here for two weeks it will be crazy wild. I would not change a thing though. Happy Holidays to you and your sweet family.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. oh that sounds like a happily full house Melody! Happy December to you and yours, lovely!

      Supprimer
  2. Oh, so excited to see this come together! And exited to have a prompts buddy 😘

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. yee haaaa! you come up with the best stuff!

      Supprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day