lundi 16 novembre 2015

BOLD zine

The Zine Squad strikes again! This time our victims was the incomparable Sharon aka Nullsie. We lover her bold use of color and letters so we made her a bold themed zine. It was so much fun.

This time, Katie, Julia and I collaborated with Lauren (paperhelen). I love seeing our styles all mixed together. Here are the pages I made:


Left page by Lauren, right by me.


Left page by Julia, right by me.

 All me


Left page by Katie, right by me.

You are invited to check out the whole thing on our various blogs by following the names of the other members of the Zine Squad :)

1 commentaire:

  1. This zine rocks. I love the message saying "sometimes bold can also be quiet". That speaks to me so much.

    Also, your space page looks so amazing. I love how it's right next to mine. *space buddies!*

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day