vendredi 6 novembre 2015

Awesome Ladies Challenge | October

Kristin has launched a new scrapbooking challenge on Instagram. Every Friday at noon a new challenge is shared on the Awesome Ladies Project IG profile. It's been a very inspiring project for me, helping to use my stash in creative ways and to approach themes from a different perspective. Here is what I made in October.

Challenge 1: What place does entertainment have in your life?


Challenge 2 : a recipe, use orange, squares, something sticky and pattern paper.


Challenge 3 : stamping


I based the stamps on my tattoo.


And challenge 4 : bold type



As you can see, these are unrelated spreads that have a fresh feel to them. If you are looking for something to spice up your layouts, check them out. There's a 5$ gift certificate to be won every month, too!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day