samedi 10 octobre 2015

V's 52 portraits || 41


Harvest

I am feeling extra thankful this season. I am not sure how it is that I get to live this golden life. I have found my one true love and we both walk side by side down this path. I feel accomplished professionally; I am learning so much and opening my mind to new possibilities. I have two healthy, inspiring children. They came to me at the perfect moment in my life. We live in a peaceful country where people don't have access to guns for mass shootings or don't have their existence sold to cartels, clans or religious zealots. We get to travel the world and experience life in different countries. I am grateful, so very grateful. In the light of the migrant crisis, of the sacrifice of so many lives, of remembering Alan Kurdi, of the news coming out of Ankara this morning; I am grateful; I am humbled.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day