mercredi 28 octobre 2015

Post-it art for WITL

Julia had a very original and fun way of doing 'a week in the life' style documenting : she decided to doodle her days according to a daily theme. I played along with her because she's my creative crush and I thought it would be a fun project to do while at work. I decided to put my doodles on post-it notes.

Here is what my week looked like:

Monday-the view from my desk


Tuesday : what I had for tea

Wednesday - from where I stand


Thursday - what I read today


Friday - my happy place today


Saturday - what I dreamt last night


And Sunday - who I saw today


As I was doing them, I put my post-its in my work Moleskine and I love how they look.



Thanks for this fun project Julia!

4 commentaires:

  1. This may be the cutest, sweetest, greatest idea I have seen in so long!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. YEY! I'm so happy you joined in and I love your post-it challenge <3

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day