samedi 19 septembre 2015

V's 52 portraits || 38




Fright or flight

Travelling solo is something everyone should do. It makes you feel empowered to know that you can make it by yourself. I travel solo to fight fear. The fear that something bad will happen. The fear that I'll be separated from my family. I travel solo to expand my horizons. To learn from others and to open my mind. I travel solo thanks to my supportive partner who understands implicitely that this trip nourishes my being. I travel solo to truly embrace life.

2 commentaires:

  1. I love this... I love traveling solo too, whether it's across the world, across the country or across town. I love being able to explore and do exactly what I please, and there is something empowering about it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. YES! Travelling solo is one of the most empowering things I have done. Being ok being alone is hard for me and I can get really bad travel anxiety so this was such a stretch for me but Im so glad that I did. I love the challenges that it brings and the self sufficiency!

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day