lundi 28 septembre 2015

Timebook || Remnants

I've been making mini-albums and working in my Project Life album for August. Because most of these were commemorating our summer vacation in Maine and because they were so awesome, I had a bunch of remnants left over from these projects. I didn't want to throw them away. So I made a Timebook.



Everything in this book is left over from other projects. I love that I get to use my stash and commemorate our August.





Because I've journaled a lot about this already, I kept my Timebook visual.








These little confetti are left over from the handmade journals I put in my shop. I sealed them under some packing tape.





These dymo labels were leftover from last year, when I was working on my Summer of Love altered book. They finally found a home :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day