jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Get Messy Season of Words || 01

Actually, today marks the start of our new Season : the Season of Words. We will be putting our takes on the prompts in an altered book. What a great project! I'm so excited for this Season! Since I am away in San Miguel de Allende, I am unable to work on this week's prompts. So I thought I'd show you the book I'll be using for the Season instead.


This one has been on my shelf for a while. It's really cool, a book about growing roses which are my very favorite flower. The pages have a nice color to them.



There are many photos of the roses, some in color others in black and white. There are also illustrations throughout the book, line drawings of placement for the rose bushes and types of soil to use.




The book is about 6 x 7.5 which is a size I really like for this type of project. I may alter the cover, although in my experience, whatever I've done to covers has fallen off or been broken!


Very much looking forward to seeing everyone's books!

****************************

Get Messy Art Journal is gang of crafty vixens who are sharing art journal pages we have created to practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We support and encourage one another on this journey of creating and learning and we would love for you to join us too

4 commentaires:

  1. Oh wow! Gorgeous! So excited about this.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a beautiful book to use - I love the colour pop of the roses against the black and white of the text xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day