samedi 1 août 2015

V's 52 portraits || 31



As much as I love being one of many, there are times when I must play the hermit and be by myself. My family all know this. When I am in the zone, I need uniterrupted creative time. They know that this feeds me as much as food does. We have encouraged the kids to go after their own pursuits and interests. The example we want to give them is this: we all need something of our own. We teach them that we will not sacrifice every single moment for them because that isn't what well rounded humans do. We all need 'a thing'. For me, it is creating with my hands, it is art. This is where it happens. My art studio, my space. I feel comfortable here, it reflects me, I chose it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day