vendredi 7 août 2015

Project Life pages || June

Better late than never. I,ve had a busy few months, finishing up contracts and working on various projects. So I did June and July,s project Life pages all in one go. Today I'm sharing June's pages. It starts with the end of the week of June 1 to 7. This right page was closing off an art insert I had made at the end of May. I'm still a huge fan of the scratch off calendar cards.


This spread is for June 7th to 14th. Lots of really great moments with friends, including a visit to the museum and our first bbq.


So happy with my Messy Box subscription.



The week of June 15 to 21. So many birthday parties, two friends, my husband, kids parties...plus Father's day mixed in. Phew!




Plus, they are important parties since many of our group are turning 40.


We went back home so the kids could finish school properly, then a return to Montreal for one last b-day party!


Such a typical summer spread!

I documented the party itself with an insert.


Here is the backside of the insert and the rest of that week.




This is probably one of my favorite spread ever! Love the colors and the feel. Week 0f June 29 o July 5th.


Again, a great summer spread. look at those smiles :)


That week I took my portrait (for V's 52 portraits) and the kids wanted a portrait of their own. We had so much fun and I treasure these photos.


Thanks for coming by.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day