vendredi 14 août 2015

My September 30 Days of Lists notebook

Yes, 30 Days of Lists is coming back this September and I am lucky enough to sponsor this creative project once again. I love doing 30 Lists because it is a quick creative fix, it documents my life now in quirky ways and it is a stash buster! All good reasons. Plus, registered Listers get a discount in my Etsy shop where I sell notebooks similar to ones I use for this project. Here is look at my notebook for this round:











If you are looking for a project that doesn't take up too much time but delivers a creative punch, 30 Days of Lists is for you! You can click through the link on the right sidebar and it will lead you to all the information you may need. Or click right here.

Kristin has also curated an amazing kit that you can find right here.

1 commentaire:

Template designed by Rainy Day