mercredi 12 août 2015

Get Messy swap

We held a 'pay-it-forward' craft swap over at Get Messy (seriously, you should join, we do fun stuff like that all the time!). We had some very strict rules to guide and limit what we would send. At the end of our Season of Serenity, we will make an art journal spread with our new supplies. So fun!

Here is what I sent my partner. Two pages of different types of paper:


Two pages with writing on them:


Two elements to add texture: (that silver tape is plumber tape, I learned about it from Orly in San Miguel. You can use a pencil to 'emboss' it before sticking it down)


Hand stamped pages :

And two 'anything goes' elements to make the page pop! This is a piece of studded paper and some fabric.


Loads of fun, right? I'm hoping that some of these will spark my partner's creativity. It will be cool to see what she does with these pieces.


Happy Mail!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day